Miacup Menstrual Cup
Miacup, modern alternative to disposable menstrual products.
Miacup is a modern, liberal way to deal with menstrual hygiene. It is a soft, silicone cup worn internally in place of a tampon that collects menstrual blood instead of absorbing it. Because it molds to your natural shape, it is extremely comfortable.
Not only will it save you a lot of money in the long run, Miacup is also eco-friendly. If well cared for, your cup should last 5-10 years. Just think of how many disposable products you would keep out of our landfills.
How to use:
When you purchase your Miacup, you will receive a full instructional leaflet with your pretty purple cup. A menstrual cup works by collecting menstrual blood. When inserting, make sure it pops open to form a seal. When it is time to empty your cup, gently break the seal, remove the cup and empty it. Rinse it clean under warm water and wash with a gentle fragrance free soap, or wipe clean with tissue paper if you do not have access to a basin, and re-insert. Your cup should be gently sterilized between cycles.
Here are just a few of the reasons we think Miacup is a great choice for every woman:
- It can be worn overnight, and for up to 12 hours at a time.
- Creates no waste, nothing to throw away.
- Easy to use and comfortable.
- Very reliable, can be used for swimming and other sports.
- Contains no harmful substances.
- Not associated with TSS (toxic shock syndrome), bacterial or fungal infections.
- Does not irritate or dry the vagina
- Environmentally friendly, cost-effective and lasts many years.
- Made from imported medical-grade, latex-free silicon rubber.
- A high quality, proudly South Africa product.
Miacup comes in two sizes. Model 1 is for women under 30 who have not given birth vaginally. Model 2 is for women who are over 30 and have given birth vaginally.
Model 1, Model 2