CLASSIC Fitted Night Nappy
R182.00 (Incl VAT)
Mini Matters Fitted Night Nappy is a one-size-fits-most night-time solution. Suitable for babies approximately 5-15kgs.
Our new improved design features the following;
- Quicker drying times with more absorbency
- 100% soft and durable cotton fleece layers
- Adjustable inserts to achieve the best absorbency for your baby*
- Gentle elastics
- A fluffy cotton terry outer – for an easy and secure Snappi grip
- A simple, durable and easy solution that works!
- 100% locally made – from design, to fabric and manufacture
- Great adjustability with the option of a fold over rise
These nappies need to be worn with a waterproof cover.
*The Night Nappy is suitable for medium wetters and therefore offers adequate absorbency to get most babies through the night. If you need more absorbency you can easily boost this nappy by adding an extra cotton booster between the nappy and the cover.
Caring for your nappies
Nappies can be washed by hand or by machine. No need to soak nappies. Simply shake off excess solids into the toilet and leave them in your dry bucket until wash day. The most effective washing routine includes:
- Rinse cycle
- Wash on 30 to 40 degrees (a cold wash works just as well) using detergent of your choice
- Rinse again.
You might need to do an additional rinse if there is still some detergent or soap in the water. Fabric softener should never be used when washing your nappies. Line dry or tumble dry on a low heat.
Avoid using bum creams, barrier creams or petroleum jellies. These affect the absorbency of your nappy and can cause build-up on the fibres. We advise using coconut oil or a cloth friendly product if you feel the need to use something.