Oxy Bubbles is a highly effective stain remover and deodorizer. It can be used to safely remove stains from cloth nappies, menstrual cups, cloth menstrual pads and clothing. It is safe to use on colours and will not bleach white spots onto dyed fabrics. This is a great product to use as an occasional ‘booster’ with your Probiotic Laundry Liquid, or to use on it’s own to treat stubborn stains.
Suggested uses on our products:
- For everyday clothing and nappy laundry, put 2 tbsps in your washing machine along with your regular detergent.
- For stained inserts and cloth pads, soak stained items in 5L of warm water with 30-100g Oxy Bubbles depending on the level of staining.
- For stain removal on menstrual cups, soak cup in 300 ml of warm water with 1 tsp Oxy Bubbles granules. Rinse well and boil (as per normal sterilizing) before next use.
*Do not soak nappies, covers and menstrual pads made of PUL, as this can damage the waterproofing. It is recommended to use Oxy Bubbles on inserts only and not the waterproof shells and covers, however it is safe to use a small amount of Oxy Bubbles in your regular washing machine cycle with nappy shells and covers included (As directed above).
Other household uses for Oxy Bubbles:
- Deodorize drains
- Remove mildew and grime from kitchen and bathroom surfaces
- Clean carpets, furniture and upholstery
This product is free from Phosphates, Phthalates, EDTA, SLS, Chlorine bleach, Ammonium and Petrochemicals