Mini Matters Shipping and Returns
A flat courier shipping rate of R75.00 applies to all orders except if the collection option is selected. We currently ship only within the borders of South Africa.
Mini Matters order processing time is 1-10 business days from receipt of payment. While we usually process orders within 1-5 business days, there may be occasional delays and we will contact the customer should this be the case. We only process orders once payment has cleared into our account. We do not dispatch any goods without receipt of payment. Orders that have not been paid for within 7 days of the order being placed will be automatically cancelled and stock will be made available for sale again.
Once an order has been placed we are unable to edit, add to or combine orders. In the unlikely case of a stock shortage, the customer will be contacted within 1-2 business days and alternatives or a refund may be offered.
Method of Shipping
We ship all orders via the following reputable courier companies; DSV, Fastway Couriers and The Courier Guy. The courier company used to ship your order will depend on the location of the delivery address.
- We do not require a signature at delivery, please follow the tracking number sent to you by email to ensure that there is someone at the delivery address to take delivery of the package.
- We are not responsible for confirmed deliveries that have been stolen.
- We are not responsible for delays in package deliveries by our courier companies due to their own internal errors.
- Customers should not sign for any package that is visibly damaged on delivery. In the case of a package being damaged in transit, please notify us immediately. Signing for a damaged package may cause the insurance on the package to be void.
Returns and Exchanges
Mini Matters strives to always supply high quality, well made products. We require that you notify us within 1 business day of delivery in the event of damaged goods as a result of transit. Visibly damaged packages should not be signed for upon delivery as this may cause the insurance on the package to be void.
Please inspect your order thoroughly as soon as it has been received. In the unlikely event of an error with your order or you feel a product is not up to standard, please notify us within 7 days of delivery and we will assist you to rectify any problems. After 7 days of delivery of your order we assume that you are satisfied with the products and we can no longer replace, refund or correct problems.
Non Defective returns/exchanges
- If you are not satisfied with your products, they may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of dispatch.
- Products to be returned must be unwashed, unused, in its original packaging, and in a resellable condition.
- The shipping costs for returning the products (via our preferred courier) need to be covered by the customer.
- Due to the personal nature of menstrual products, we are not able to accept returns on Lady Matters products including menstrual cups, pads and period underwear.
- Please note that all cancelled orders will incur a 10% admin fee for processing refunds.
- In the event of a defective product, contact Mini Matters immediately.
- You will be asked to fill out a Merchandise Returns form and submit a product photo and proof of purchase for the product.
- You will be asked to return the product to us (via our preferred courier company) for full examination.
- All products and diapers sent to us must arrive in a clean, dry and stink-free condition. Unclean, severely stained or odorous products will be sent back immediately at the customer’s expense.
Defective products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion provided they are covered under the warranty period. If the defective product is a discontinued colour or print, it will be replaced by a substitute colour or print from our current range. We do not offer monetary refunds on defective products.
General returns/exchange information
- All returns, exchanges and defective products must be accompanied by proof of purchase and a Merchandise Returns form (supplied by Mini Matters).
- Products must still be covered under the warranty period. (Please contact Mini Matters to ensure your product is still covered).
- Products that are not under warranty or without proof of purchase will be returned immediately.
- Return shipping costs on defective items are covered by Mini Matters for a period of 90 days after dispatch. Thereafter the customer is responsible for shipping charges.
Please see our Warranty Policy for further details regarding the warranty period.