Mini Matters Product Warranty
Mini Matters strives to always supply our customers with the best quality products possible. We cover all manufacturing defects on our diapers and accessories for 3 months from date of purchase. The warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the products only. Proof of purchase from an authorized retailer is required. For a list of our authorized retailers please contact us. After reviewing the claim and product, Mini Matters may repair, replace or provide simple instructions for resolving the problem. Fabrics and other sewing supplies purchased under the nappy making supplies section are not covered by this warranty.
For all warranty related questions or advice, please contact us at email@example.com
Make a warranty claim
- Contact Mini Matters to inform us of the defective product/claim. You will need to supply us with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer.
- We will send you a Merchandise Return Form to complete. We may also ask you to submit photos of the product.
- We will arrange for the product to be collected from you (by our preferred courier) for further inspection.
Please note; return shipping costs on defective items are covered by the company within 90 days of purchase. We will not accept any returns without proof of purchase, or products not under warranty. Any such products will be sent back immediately. We will only accept returns via our preferred courier companies (collection to be arranged by us).
Items often covered by the Warranty
- Snap fasteners
- Sewn seams
- PUL (waterproofing)
Items not covered by the Warranty
- Decorative stitching that does not affect the function of the product (eg topstitching and label stitching)
- Leaking, odour, tears, cuts, natural fiber holes, snagging, melting, staining, accidental damage, or damage as a result of washing machine or dryer defects.
- Pilling and shrinkage and colour fading
- Insect damage
Reasons a warranty may be void
- Product purchased through an unauthorized dealer
- Alterations or abuse
- Washing instructions not followed
- Washing temperatures exceeding 40ºC
- Use of softeners, solvents, bleach, diaper rash cream, dyes, perfumes, essential oils, enzymes and soaking
- Excessive wash routines and excessive wear and tear
Please see our Shipping and Returns Policy for further details.