The Mini Matters OMNIA nappy is back! We’re delighted to bring you V2 of our crème de la crème nappy – our ultimate solution if you want luxury, convenience, and ease of use.
This is our recommended nappy to send to daycare, for dads, nannies, grannies – basically everyone who may feel a little intimidated by the whole idea of cloth. You can use this nappy as a snap-in-one or pocket style.
- Super strong, no scratch velcro closure, so it goes on just like a disposable
- Rolled elastics for an extra gentle fit and to prevent moisture wicking at the legs
- A snap at the back for snapping in inserts
- Made from our signature AIRflo fabric that is ultra-cool, fast drying and breathable
- Adjusts to fit babies form around 5kgs up to older toddlers
- A Waterproof tummy panel/flap to prevent leaks and hold your SIO insert in place
4 choices of inserts: (add a booster or two if needed to adjust absorbency to your baby’s output. A cloth nappy should last at least 2 hours and should not be left on for longer than 3 hours during the day).
- The Mini Matters Standard Trifold insert. You can use this insert for both the pocket and snap-in-one option. Do add a booster or two if needed.
- The Mini Matters Deluxe Trifold inserts. Use this only if you are using the OMNIA as a snap-in-one nappy. It does not fit well stuffed into a pocket but is fantastic as a snap-in-one option to provide a double gusset effect.
- A pad folded flat. Use this only if you are using the OMNIA as a pocket nappy. If drying time and budget is important to you, this is your best option.
- Any pocket inserts you may already have at home. These will only work if you are using the nappy as a pocket style.
Mini Matters Standard Snap-In Trifold
Mini Matters Deluxe Snap-In Trifold
Mini Matters Slim Cotton Flat Pad-Folded
How to use – As a snap-in-one nappy:
- Fold you insert and snap it into your Omnia shell
- Position the insert correctly in the center of the nappy
- Tuck the front end of the insert under the tummy flap to keep it in place
- You can add a disposable or washable liner on top (optional)
Snap your trifold into the Omnia nappy shell
Deluxe Trifold ready for use as snap-in-one style
How to use – as a pocket nappy:
- If using a Mini Matters trifold, fold your insert and snap it into your Omnia shell
- Stuff the insert into the pocket opening at the back, ensuring it is straight and well positioned
- You can add a disposable or washable liner on top (optional). The pocket lining is made from a moisture wicking fabric that will keep baby’s bum feeling dry, so no additional stay-dry liner is needed.
Snap your trifold into the omnia nappy shell
Stuff the insert into the pocket lining. Nappy is ready to use as a pocket style
Tips for getting a great fit:
- Always adjust the front rise snaps before attaching/stuffing the inserts
- Once the nappy has been put on baby, make sure the elastics are tucked into the panty line
- Run your fingers along the leg elastics. None of the inside lining should stick out. Elastics should be snug with no leg gaps
- Always fasten the laundry tabs before washing and during storage
- Wash your Omnia shells in a mesh laundry bag to keep the velcro in tip top shape
- Always dry your Omnia nappy in shade or with the lining side (inside) facing the sun
Please refer to our Laundry Guide for comprehensive wash instructions.